Are you a fiduciary?
Yes. As a fiduciary, it is an investment adviser’s responsibility to provide fair and full disclosure of all material facts and to act solely in the best interest of each of our clients at all times. We have a fiduciary duty to all clients. Our fiduciary duty is considered the core underlying principle for our Code of Ethics.
How are we compensated?
Our goal is to be your financial coach and partner – to sit on the same side of the table as you. If you benefit, we benefit. If you have setbacks, so should we. With this mindset, we have structured our firm to be “Fee-Only” not fee-based and do not collect any trading or sales commissions. Our fees are based simply as a percentage of the money you have entrusted with us to manage.
We monitor performance regularly, and any discussion of your investment returns are always presented net of fees. After all, it is what you receive that matters most.
What type of clients do you work with?
- Individuals and families dealing with a life changing financial event such as:
- Business Sale
- Highly Compensated Small Business Owners
Why do clients hire your firm?
- They Desire Hands On, Personal Service.
- They Value Transparency, Professionalism, and Independence from Their Advisor.
- They Desire a Firm that Stands by Strict Confidentiality
Do you have minimums?
The short answer… Yes. Here’s how it works. We have two levels of service designed to meet the needs of each unique client. Compare Our Services.
- Our Private Client Group Service Offering = $1,000,000 minimum
- Our Digital Service Offering, “B-Online Portfolios” = $25,000 minimum